Below are the ten steps to get a better Search Engine Marketing. These steps not only help you to improve search result pages but also help improve the visit to your website and allow you to get better experience along with growth in popularity.
1. Create rich content
If your content is poor quality, you will not have many visitors for your website. On the other hand, good content will be read and widely shared by people. Update your content frequently to focus on the information and niche you are concentrating.
2. Pick a niche you are most comfortable
• Blogs or website can hold general topics, but it will take your lot of efforts to make this popular. If you go about having a content site with a particular niche, then it will become more popular than you ever expect. People who are interested in a particular subject will definitely want to visit your site very often depending upon the quality of content and the information you post on your web site.
• On the other hand, sticking to a particular niche will definitely restrict your competition. You can write more confidently on the subject you are most familiar with and easily generate quite a lot of good reputation for reliability.
• Also don’t forget to keep your blog up to date and write as per the trends.
3. Research keywords
There is a danger of using too many keywords, however, it doesn’t mean you should never use them. If you are using SEO style and using the right keyword density, that will help you in getting better page ranking. There are many social media agency that can help you plan this task easily.
Compiling a good amount of keyword list as most commonly used keywords in your niche using Google keyword tools and using them in a scattered fashion in your content can help you get a rich SEO content. Just a tip not to overdo the keywords too much.
4. Internal link building
Make proper connections between main pages and home page. You can use menu objects or by building links right onto your page content.
5. External link building
You need to post links on your social networking sites, try to search for guest posting for publishing back links to the site, commenting on other websites linking back to yours, and many similar methods are good for external link building. Dont your spam sofware. Be a bit tech savvy a think about new ideas of link building.
6. SEO friendly URLs
Every page in the website has SEO friendly URL that will describe much more search engine friendly URL.
7. Usage of tags, meta descriptions
Meta tags are used for improving page ranking, and attract human readers in search result page.
8. Image attributes
Search spiders won’t be able to catch just images, so it should always be associated with text attributes, which helps easy detection of the content.
9. Social media sharing is most essential
By sharing content, your readers will spread them among their friends and friends’ friends. This is one of the best strategies in digital media planning.
10. Do not use flash and images
Usage of scripting languages like jQuery, css to create text based content and avoid using flash and images.